Dr. Michael Carr-Gregg
Child and Adolescent Psychologist
Join us for a 90min session with renowned psychologist Dr. Michael Carr-Gregg who will discuss how to raise resilient and happy children by gaining confidence and learning strategies when it comes to dealing with:
- Managing Wellbeing
- Managing Technology
- Communicating with their adolescents
- Dealing with Anxiety
Michael will share with us how to build happy and resilient children. Resilience is the ability to bounce back and by improving children’s resilience they will be helped in dealing with the adversities they experience during childhood. It provides a foundation for developing skills and habits (e.g. coping skills, healthy thinking habits) that they can use during adolescence and adulthood.
* This is a FREE event. Please reserve your seat via the link below or by clicking on the Join Now button in the header
- 60-minute presentation followed by a 30 minute Q&A
To reserve your seat, please book via:
Mansfield Performing Arts Centre (MPAC)
View Street, Mansfield, Vic 3722
COVID Safe Event Information
- Where practical, there is spacing between seats in the auditorium for the safety of our patrons.
- Masks must be carried.
- Attendees must observe social distancing of 1.5m.
- Arrive early for seating: the Audience is advised to come earlier so that we can start seating from 6.30 pm for management of social distancing protocols.
- If you are unwell please stay at home.
- This is a rapidly evolving public health situation and restrictions may change at any time.
St Mary’s Primary School, the MPAC and our supporters appreciate Patrons’ support in keeping this a COVID Safe event. Thank you.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Michael is one of Australia’s highest-profile psychologists working in all forms of media. He is a successful author, speaker, broadcaster and mental health advocate. Michael is the program psychologist on Sunrise, Channel 7.